Thursday, September 2, 2010

No time!!!

I was all set to put up a blog award that I got, and then write about a few other things, but today is flying by and to be honest I lost myself catching up on all YOUR blogs!

So let me say two things...

First, go enter to win my GAS CARD - it's the last day!!  I really love and want to continue sharing prizes and anything I can with you guys.  And who can't use $100??

Second, it's Thursday, which means blog hop:


I've clicked through more of those links than usual today and followed I think 4 new blogs...so I'll warn you it's addictive!!  But show them some love because there are some awesome writers in there!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Thank you for becoming a follwer of my blog. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my favorite blog list. Good luck on your weight loss.

Joanna said...

I selected you for a blog award!!! Come on over to www.diaryoffatwoman.blogspot.com

KyokoCake said...

Thanks Christina!! :) I never mind, that is awesome!

And thank you Joanna too!! I'll go check it out now!

Cara said...

Thank you for your comment on my last post. I have OCD too, I think it is only a mild case but I am sure my husband would beg to differ ;) It can really trip me up sometimes, but I am really learning to take it easier on myself lately. I am following you right back :)

Cara

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for following my blog! I look forward to getting to know you better! :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com