Monday, August 9, 2010

Bodybugg Winner!!

Hello all!! I want to thank all my new readers and everyone who entered the Bodybugg contest. I really want to just ask around the office and see if I can get one for every single one of you, because you all have amazing reasons and each of you is so deserving. And if you’re one of the many who entered and didn’t win, I hope you will stay tuned because we’ve got 3 more weeks of this work competition and every single thing I win (as long as it is transferable) is going straight to you guys, so hopefully that will mean giveaways galore! Keep your fingers crossed for me and I’ll keep mine crossed for you!

The craziest thing happened when I was trying to pick who got the Bodybugg. A few of you that I know outside of blogging have asked how I’m choosing the winner. I’ve numbered all of the comments, and added extra comments for those of you who put multiple entries into only one comment (that way the number of comments equals the number of entries). Then I go to one of my favorite sites Random.org and put in the number of comments, it randomly generates an answer. Or in my case, THREE answers!

Here is who won first:

Karen of Muffin Fixation, who is so fabulous and who I am forever indebted to for getting my blog out there in the very beginning…but alas, she didn’t really enter!

But it wasn’t over yet, as this next number came up:
The lovely Brigitte of Poohpees World, who is such an awesome person and SO deserving…but alas, she didn’t enter either!


So by now Husbandcake and I are giggling like little kids, and looking to see if there are any other comments that aren’t really entries, because we’re sure they’ll come up next. Instead…
Good things really come to good people. I thought it was so sweet that Fat Girl Vs. World of I Go Through Life in Inches and Pounds entered not for herself (she already has one of these amazing devices) but for her friend.
Fat Girl Vs. World – I must say once again in my blog that you are such an inspiration, such a sweet person and you make me want to go hunt down giveaways and enter them for my awesome friends.

Crystal of How I learned to run faster than the zombies by avoiding corndogs also entered for herself multiple times, and here is her reason for wanting a Bodybugg:

Congratulations Crystal!! I know you will use it and love it, and I hope that when you’ve reached the point that you’re comfortable without it you will pass it along to someone else who needs it!

9 comments:

Brigitte said...

LOL, maybe the randomness in life isn't so random after all!! I am so glad that it is going to someone awesome who really needs it! Congrats Crystal!

PS: I think this tells me I should go buy the exerspy and actually use my free subscription!!

KyokoCake said...

PS...Crystal can you email me your address? I'll try to send it out to you tomorrow! kyokocake@gmail.com

ThingsTreasured said...

Oh my gosh!! I am crying as I sit here and read this! Crying! Thank yo so much. I can't say thank you enough.

ThingsTreasured said...

I just emailed you!

Fat Girl vs. World said...

Awwww... this makes me SOOOO HAPPY!!!!

I'm crying a bit too...

I think that one of the most important things in our own journeys is being able to bring people who are ready and willing along with us. I'm so glad that my dear friend from middle school just won!

karen said...

This was the coolest "winner" post ever!!! I'm SO glad I got picked first ... and didn't enter! If someone else had my number then Crystal wouldn't have won via Robby :)

Fat Girl vs. World said...

The universe works in mysterious ways, eh Karen?

Spaghetti Cat said...

Congratulations Crystal, it must have been meant to be!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Crystal and yay to Robby for entering for her. You both rock!

 
template by suckmylolly.com