Hello again friends! I got a blog award, from a few different people and I just kept putting it off because I am so bad at thinking of things about myself!
However I don't want to pass up the opportunity to highlight the three amazing bloggers who nominated me!
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen newly discovered blogs.
- Let your nominees know about the award.
- The first person to give me this award was Vegan Ana - a runner who has adopted the idea to have a vegan diet for all meals except dinner!
- The second person was Midori, Mighty Warrior - who is not only kick ass at losing weight but is hilarious the whole way :)
- And then Kristina at Off The Couch - who like me looks at everything she does to see if it burns calories...and is now cardio waitressing!
Seven Things About Myself
- A lot of my OCD manifests itself in obsessing over insignificant decisions. My stylist told me to find a picture of someone online with hair color that I liked - that's all. But there are SO MANY colors and I hate decision SO MUCH that I've been trying to convince a couple of my friends to find pictures for me.
- I trained myself to smile one summer because I had this friend who just smiled all the time and I really admired that about him. More than just smiling though, I trained myself to be happy almost the same way that I'm training myself to be healthy...it worked once and it's definitely working again!
- I really want to retire. I don't know if I've posted that on this blog. I'm 29 and desperate to retire...hoping that when we're ready to have kids that I will be able to!
- I like to collect things. But I'm unfocused. I have a mini collection of those lucky cats, the ones that look like they're waving. I have a collection of glass paperweights - we get a new one every year on our anniversary. No big, impressive collections yet though!
- I like being wrapped up. In the summer when it's too hot for blankets I keep a sheet out on the sofa so I can still have that feeling of being nestled into bed or whatnot.
- I love octopi. Why don't I have an octopus collection? Well...I kinda do but they're all dog toys!
- Another OCD one, and octopus related. I love the numbers 4, 8 and 16. I fixate on the number 4 constantly!
I don't know!! There are so many out there...I know this is a total cop out but....I'm nominating you. All of you...I subscribe to all of my readers' blogs (if I don't follow yours, leave a link in the comments section!) and I love them all!!
I have a small favor to ask of you all...if you have an extra minute can you vote for my friend Jasmine in this contest?? http://1013.com/pages/wedding-in-a-week.html they are Richard and Jasmine and they are fabulous!!