Saturday, June 12, 2010

Feeling AWESOME!!!!!

Ok all I am hoping to post a real blog later along with fabulous news but for now I just wanted to say that last night was my best friend's surprise party and we had sushi and drank and all thoughts of calorie counting went out the door with my first sake bomb....but I plugged it all into my bodybugg this morning AND...

Here is how I did yesterday:
Burned 2507 calories
Consumed 2163 calories
Deficit of 344 calories

That's right, deficit!!  I still made ok eating choices all day, and I was willing to let go and have the occasional day where I ate more than I burned but I still didn't and it feels SO GOOD....

Ok it's still early in California especially after the night of drinking but Husbandcake and I are in for a quick trip this morning and then I have my knitting group - hope all you other knitters are out in public showing everyone else how awesome you are!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com