Sunday, June 6, 2010

So Tired!

I had my blog planned out for today thinking about a comment I got on yesterday's blog - but I'm so exhausted right now and I just couldn't give it the attention it deserved.  So tomorrow I will definitely have something more substantial but for today, I am just too tired!

We were up in Sacramento today for breakfast with awesome friends (I made some really bad but delicious food choices) and then a family bbq with Husbandcake's family.  It was a great day - a really hot day! - a lot of fun and I can't wait to go to sleep!

Here is how I did yesterday:

Burned 2228 calories
Consumed 1249 calories
Deficit of 979 calories

So I did ok yesterday but I'm almost scared to enter my food and see how I did today...

1 comments:

Spaghetti Cat said...

You did great! Its not about perfection as much as it is sticking with it :) Great job girl!

 
template by suckmylolly.com