Friday, June 25, 2010

Walk of Doom and Blog Hop

Burned 497 calories today on our walk and the trek back up the stairs to where I sit.  I'm still nowhere near the people who are fast at it but I am shaving off a couple of minutes every day - and today I was able to carry on a conversation almost the whole time without gasping for breath!  I love it :)

It's teaching me though that I can walk a very strenuous 5K in under an hour.  In fact I can walk a 5K, go up 5 flights of stairs, walk back down and be done in one hour.  Not bad for someone as out of shape as me!!  I'm really excited...even though I also would like to go home right now and SLEEP.

3 comments:

Ak said...

That's progress! Way to go! You are capable of so much. Keep on pushing yourself and testing your limits. :)

Diminishing Lucy said...

Thanks for linking up to my blog hop. Perhaps include the link to my blog or the button, so that other folk know what it'a all about?

Diminishing Lucy: Fat to Fit, Week 8

Fat Girl vs. World said...

if you find yourself able to talk....
GO FASTER!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com